CoreHR Training Services
What defines Core's training service is our aim to help you get the most out of the CoreHR software suite. We know that training and education are on-going elements of all job roles and with this in mind we are continuously developing and improving our training offering based on what our clients need.
We deliver courses across all Core product areas that range from Introductory to Intermediate and Advanced levels. We run training centrally at our Dublin & Cork training centres and also provide on-site training at your offices.
The success of our courses results from our commitment to working in partnership with clients. Whether you choose to attend our central training or have the course run at your own offices, it is our priority to ensure we deliver a focused and relevant session based on your specific needs. We achieve this by having all delegates complete a pre-training questionnaire before the course takes place.
- PABI001: Introduction to CorePay BI (All 1 day courses)
- PABI002: Intermediate CorePay BI
- PABI003: Advanced CorePay BI
- PRBI001: Introduction to CorePersonnel BI
- PRBI002: Intermediate CorePersonnel BI
- PRBI003: Advanced CorePersonnel BI
- CTBI001: Introduction to CoreTime BI
- CTBI002: Intermediate CoreTime BI
- CTBI003: Advanced CoreTime BI
- FINBI001 CoreBI Finance/Accountancy Training
- PEBI001: Introduction to CorePension BI
- EXBI001: Introduction to CoreExpense BI
- BUBI001: Introduction to CoreBudget BI
- AUDBI001: Core BI Internal Audit Training
- COPA001: Introduction to CorePay (2 day course)
- COPA002: Advanced CorePay (2 day course)
- COPA003: Civil Service Particulars - Government Departments (1 day course)
- COPA004PV: Yearend Training - Private Sector (1 day)
- COPA004PUB: Yearend Training - Public Sector (Education Sector, Semi-State) (1 day)
- COPA004LA: Yearend Training - Local Authority Staff
- COPA004CS: Yearend Training - Government Departments (1 day)
- COPA005: UK Yearend Training
- COPA006: CorePay Multiple Periods of Employment
- COPA007: Absenteeism incorporating Social Welfare (1/2 day)
- COPA008: Payroll Controls (1 day)
- COPA009: Revenue Imports & Exports (1/2 day)
- COPA010: CorePay Refresher Training - Local Authorities (1 day course)
- COPA011: CorePay Internal Audit Training
- COPA012: Understanding PAYE in CorePay
- COUSPA: Core User Security Training for CorePay
- COPN001: Introduction to CorePension (1 day)
- COPN002: Advanced CorePension (1 day)
- COPAP001: Pension Administration in the Public Sector (4 day)
- COPAP002: Pension Administration in the Semi-State Sector (2 day)
- COPR001: Introduction to CorePersonnel Records (All 1 day courses)
- COPR002: Advanced CorePersonnel Records
- COPR003: CorePersonnel Recruitment
- COPR004: CorePersonnel Training
- COPR005: CorePersonnel Post Management
- COPR006: CorePersonnel Refresher Training - Local Authorities
- COUSPR: Core User Security Training for CorePersonnel
- COTI001: CoreTime System Management. Weekly updates to Hours, Exceptions & Reporting (All 1 day courses)
- COTI002: Advanced Weekly Management based on Best Practice Procedure Guides.
- COTI003: CoreTime System Configuration. Detailed Configuration of CoreTime Reference Data.
- COTI004: CoreTime Balance Administration. Full Balance Management in CoreTime.
- COTI005: Local Authority CoreTime Refresher Training
- COEX001: CoreExpense Training (1 day course)
- COTEC001: Core System Administrator Training (2 day course)
- COTEC002: Backups in CoreHR (1 day course)
- COUS001: User Security Training (1/2 day course)
Bear in mind that we can be flexible so if a date doesn't suit, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
"Excellent. The trainer had looked at our LIVE system before the course and already had solutions for us. Practical approach and dealt directly with issues we had raised. Exactly what we requested when training was booked."
Catherine Horan, Waterford County Council - Core Time System Configuration
"All was of benefit on this course because I am new to Payroll. The Payroll Cycle was explained well."
Marie McDermott, Limerick City Council - Local Authority CorePay Refresher Training
"Practical. What reports do you need to create? Here's how. Very relevant and good pace with the trainer checking for understanding and relevance as we went along."
Lorraine McCullen, Bord Gáis Energy - Introduction to Core Personnel BI Training
"Of most benefit on this course were the balances set up and yearend procedures. Every element of this course was excellent."
Olive Quilty, City of Waterford VEC - Core Time System Management Training
"This course has given me more confidence with regards to accessing detailed information about payroll controls."
Richie Lynch, Revenue Commissioners - CorePay Payroll Controls
"Of most benefit was the practical side of the course - creating and amending BI reports"
Caroline Murphy, Galway Mayo Institute of Technology - Introduction to CorePay BI Training
"This training was exactly what was needed - the Core Time training and the one to one - as our company is a small organisation."
Karen Byrne, Science Foundation of Ireland - Core Time Training
"The most beneficial aspect of this course is creating the different reports. It's a great course. I have a better understanding of CorePay BI after this training."
Carol Ndunge, Doyle Collection - Introduction to CorePay BI Training
"Excellent Course - had very little knowledge of Core – I have a very good understanding of it now both from user and supervision perspective."
Mary Gormally, Louth County Council - CorePay Payroll Controls
"Instructor was very approachable and answered questions as she went along. I think the course was very good as an introductory course and liked the step-by-step approach."
June Cremin, County Cork VEC - Introduction to Core Personnel BI Training